*Please Note – We do not allow outside food or beverages when you visit the winery. We have a variety of snacks available for purchase as well as fun events with a variety of different food trucks for you to enjoy. You are welcome to bring lawn chairs or blankets for the lawn for any of the events you are attending. We look forward to you joining us!
Looking for a space to host an event for work or with friends and family? We can help! We host showers, birthday parties, retirement parties and of course weddings.
Welcome Back Weekend
We are excited to announce we will be opening for outdoor seating starting Friday May 29th. We have been working hard to prepare and make DC Estate Winery a safe place for all to enjoy and want to thank you for all the support we have received throughout all of this. As we ease back into things, we will operate just a little bit differently to ensure that we are following the directions set forth to keep staff and guests safe while visiting us. Please be patient with us as we are learning and adapting with each days changes. We will continue to update these procedures as we move forward. In the meantime, please continue to support us by following these steps:
- Please do not enter the grounds if you or someone you’ve been in contact with has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days or if you are experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19 (fever, cough, sore throat, etc.)
- The tasting room itself will remain closed but we will continue to offer curbside to-go services for your enjoyment and safety.
- The patio will be available for table service from our amazing staff and will operate on a 1 hour reservation system due to the seating guidelines provided by the state. You may call the winery directly at 608-481-1565 to make your reservation. Please note, we will only hold tables 10 minutes past your scheduled reservation time. If you have not arrived by that time, your reservation will be given away.
- Seating is limited but we will have a small number of tables available for walk ins. These will be available first come, first serve basis and operate on a 1 hour system as well.
- Tables will be distanced and per state regulations can have no more than 6 guests seated at them at a time. Please do not move tables
- Tastings will not be offered until further notice, however flights will be available if you would like to sample a variety of your favorite DC Estate Winery Wines at your table. Glass pours, bottles of wine, slushies and/or sangrias will be offered.
- Snack boxes will be available to purchase. (Outside food and beverages are NOT permitted).
- Additional garbage cans will be placed in areas for you to dispose of any trash.
- When using the restroom, please wear your mask. Enter through the back-patio bathroom doors following the directional signs and exit through the side patio door.
- We have a designated area for smoking. Please do not smoke/vape at or around tables or other guests. Please ask for assistance if you need help in locating this area.
Opening Weekend Hours:
Curbside Pick UpHours
- Wednesday – Saturday 12pm – 5pm
. Please note, further details on all the above listed events can be found by visiting our Facebook Page.