*Please Note – We do not allow outside food or beverages when you visit the winery. We have a variety of snacks available for purchase as well as fun events with a variety of different food trucks for you to enjoy. You are welcome to bring lawn chairs or blankets for the lawn for any of the events you are attending. We look forward to you joining us!
As we ease back into things, we will operate just a little bit differently to ensure that we are following the directions set forth to keep staff and guests safe while visiting us. Please be patient with us as we are learning and adapting with each days changes. We will continue to update these procedures as we move forward. In the meantime, please continue to support us by following these steps:
- Please do not enter the grounds if you or someone you’ve been in contact with has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days or if you are experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19 (fever, cough, sore throat, etc.).
- We are excited to announce that our tasting room is back open with some limitations of course! We have limited tables available within the tasting room so we will continue with outdoor table service and curbside service as we move forward.
- The patio will be available for table service from our amazing staff. Seating is limited at tables, but feel free to bring your lawn chairs and/or blankets to sit in the lawn.
- Tables will be distanced and per state regulations can have no more than 6 guests seated at them at a time. Please do not move tables.
- Tastings will not be offered until further notice, however flights will be available if you would like to sample a variety of your favorite DC Estate Winery Wines at your table. Glass pours, bottles of wine, slushies and/or sangrias will be offered.
- Snack boxes will be available to purchase. (Outside food and beverages are NOT permitted).
- Additional garbage cans will be placed in areas for you to dispose of any trash.
- You are required to wear your mask when entering the building and as you wander the tasting room, up at the bar or when go to use the restroom. Masks can be removed at table so you can enjoy your wine!
- We have a designated area for smoking. Please do not smoke/vape at or around tables or other guests. Please ask for assistance if you need help in locating this area.
- Dogs are currently not permitted on grounds.
Tasting Room & Hours:
- Monday – Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday – 12pm – 5pm
- Thursday – 12pm -5pm
- Friday – 12pm – 6pm
- Saturday – 12pm – 6pm
- Sunday – 12pm – 5pm
Saturday September 5th – Live Music – Jess Piano 1-4pm
Wednesday September 16th – Make and Takes 4-8pm
Sunday September 20th – Live Music – Gary Band Duo 1-4pm
Sunday October 4th – Live Music – Andrew Robinson 1-4pm
Sunday October 18th – Live Music 1-4pm
. Please note, further details on all the above listed events can be found by visiting our Facebook Page.